Diversity & Inclusion
What you learn from others at Branson is as important as any classwork.
That's why we strive to make our population, our classes, our policies, and the standards for how we treat one another be inclusive and supportive of differing cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints.
Stretch yourself. Tell stories. Listen with empathy and speak with compassion. Challenge what you know to be true. And learn about the truth of others.
At Branson, we create diverse and inclusive spaces that will leave you feeling welcomed and confident to explore and evolve your own values and beliefs.
You can expect to find a place where you will be accepted for who you are and where you’ll develop greater perspective, curiosity, and compassion for those around you.
Pillars of this work:
- 38% students of color
- 30% of students come from San Francisco, East Bay, and Sonoma County
- Over $2 million in financial aid awarded annually
- Administrative team is 30% people of color
- Multiple Clubs/Affinity Groups
- Rand Center offers academic support for different learning styles